Marie Claire has made three changes to its masthead. Below are the highlights.
- Laura Ferrara has been named fashion editor-at-large. Ferrara’s work has appeared in publications such as Harper’s Bazaar, Teen Vogue, InStyle, and Vogue
- Jennifer Goldstein has been named executive beauty and health editor. Goldstein most recently worked at Prevention, where she served as beauty director.
- Nina Sterghiou has been promoted from market director to style & market director. She has been with Marie Claire since 2008.
- Eater to Begin Restaurant Reviews
- Cameron Connors Named Publisher of Popular Mechanics, Rodale Promotes Two
- Former NY Times Exec Tim Griggs Named Publisher of Texas Tribune
- Guardian US Adds Feminist Columnist Jessica Valenti