A few Revolving Door notes for you below.
- Matt Chaban is leaving The New York Daily News for The New York Times, where he’ll overtake the Metro section’s Appraisal column. Chaban had served as the Daily News’ real estate editor since August of last year.
- Dan Primack has been named a co-chair of Fortune’s Brainstorm Tech Conference. Primack has been a senior editor at Fortune since 2010.
- Tim Carmody and David Sims are joining The Wire. Carmody will serve as a contributing editor covering tech, while Sims will serve as a staff writer covering entertainment.
- Clinton Cargill Joins Businessweek, Jill Geisler Changes Roles at Poynter
- Shape Makes Several Additions to Edit and Publishing Teams
- Will Lee Named People.com Editor
- Adam Sachs Named Editor of Saveur