A few Revolving Door notes for you below.
- Matt Chaban is leaving The New York Daily News for The New York Times, where he’ll overtake the Metro section’s Appraisal column. Chaban had served as the Daily News’ real estate editor since August of last year.
- Dan Primack has been named a co-chair of Fortune’s Brainstorm Tech Conference. Primack has been a senior editor at Fortune since 2010.
- Tim Carmody and David Sims are joining The Wire. Carmody will serve as a contributing editor covering tech, while Sims will serve as a staff writer covering entertainment.
- Eater to Begin Restaurant Reviews
- Cameron Connors Named Publisher of Popular Mechanics, Rodale Promotes Two
- Former NY Times Exec Tim Griggs Named Publisher of Texas Tribune
- Guardian US Adds Feminist Columnist Jessica Valenti