- WSJ 3.0?: Publisher L. Gordon Crovitz is “moving quickly to develop the print edition’s next iteration, known internally as Journal 3.0.” [AdAge]
- The New Yorker‘s David Remnick on Talking to Tyson: “It’s like some sort of combination of reading Freud and Dostoyevsky.” [Metro]
- Daily News: Boots longtime exec, EVP and associate publisher Ira Ellenthal. [NYP]
- ‘Won’t Break The China … Yet’: Incoming Time managing editor Richard Stengel says a shakeup is not coming when he takes the reins June 15. [NYO]
- New-Look Couric?: Katie may opt for “serious” look on evening news. [NYSun]
Prometheus Global Media is looking for a Account Manager. next job German National Tourist Office is looking for a Public Relations Manager North America. next job The College Board is looking for a Curricular Publications Associate. next job Art & Design PR Agency is looking for a PR Intern part-time. next job Macy's is looking for a Nat'l Media Relations Manager (Business/Events). next job NY Daily News is looking for a Entertainment/Gossip Writer. next job JOBSON MEDICAL INFORMATION is looking for a CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER. next job CafeMom is looking for a Editorial Intern, The Stir. next job Bloomberg LP is looking for a Radio Sales Account Executive - Bloomberg Media. next job WomenWorking.com is looking for a Web Editor/Writer, Savvy in Social Media. see all
Starting September 15, this part lecture, part workshop course will take you through the process of outlining, writing, editing, and submitting a children's picture book. Taught by a published children's book author, Dashka Slater will teach you how to write in pictures, hook readers and editors with your story, apply the nuts and bolts of marketing, and more. Register now!