- WSJ 3.0?: Publisher L. Gordon Crovitz is “moving quickly to develop the print edition’s next iteration, known internally as Journal 3.0.” [AdAge]
- The New Yorker‘s David Remnick on Talking to Tyson: “It’s like some sort of combination of reading Freud and Dostoyevsky.” [Metro]
- Daily News: Boots longtime exec, EVP and associate publisher Ira Ellenthal. [NYP]
- ‘Won’t Break The China … Yet’: Incoming Time managing editor Richard Stengel says a shakeup is not coming when he takes the reins June 15. [NYO]
- New-Look Couric?: Katie may opt for “serious” look on evening news. [NYSun]
To say thank you for a great year, we’re offering 15% OFF any boot camp, in-person course, or online course when you use code MBTHANKU. Choose from any of our exciting upcoming courses, from a novel writing class taught by an accomplished author, to an intro course for Excel. Hurry – offer expires 12/24! Browse our upcoming courses.