Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- TV Personality Jill Nicolini (left) Begins at WNYW on Monday, September 27
- Latest New Yorker Cover Puts Tourists in Their Place, September 28
- Conde´ Nast Adds More Magazine Themed Restaurants, September 26
- WNET/MetroFocus Reporter Calls Arrest at Occupy Wall Street Protest ‘Pretty Terrifying,’ September 27
- Time Inc. Rumors Kick Up Four Names, September 27
- Hearst Launches New Magazine with HGTV, September 26
- WABC/Channel 7 Unveils New Studio, September 26
- Bloomberg View Executive Editor Abruptly Quits, September 28
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- Pitch Fit Pregnancy Your Fresh Take on Stories for Moms-to-be
- Shepard Smith, 'What's Your Show?'
- Game of Thrones Cast Graces Cover of Vanity Fair
- Diddy Bids $200 Million for Fuse Network