Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Another Brilliant Businessweek Cover, February 2
- Former Harper’s Bazaar Intern Sues Hearst, February 1
- New Details Emerge in Greg Kelly (left) Alleged Rape Case, January 30
- Good News: More People are Visiting Newspaper Websites, February 1
- Veteran Jock Bob Shannon Remains a No-Show for WCBS-FM Listeners, January 31
- And the Winner of New York’s Best Radio Team… January 27
- Reports Say Greg Kelly Had Consensual Sex with Rape Accuser, January 27
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- NY Times to Wait on Naming Editor for NY Times Magazine
- BlackBook Magazine Relaunches as Digital-Print Hybrid
- GLAAD Takes Issue with Duck Dynasty Star's GQ Remarks
- Keija Minor, Editor-in-Chief of Brides, on Her Legacy