Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- New York Times Photographer Wins World Press Photo of the Year, February 10
- New York Post Defends Greg Kelly (left) Coverage, February 13
- XXL Staffers Suspended Over Offensive Video, February 16
- People Rated Strongest Magazine Brand Among Advertisers, February 14
- The New York Observer Refers to Greg Kelly as ‘Rape Stud,‘ February 10
- Orgs to Newsweek: Stop F-ing Up, February 13
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- This Land Seeks Writers With a Love of Long-Form Journalism
- Artie Lange on Why He Once Fled the Playboy Mansion
- Marie Claire Launches Popup Magazine
- Cheryl Brown on Allrecipes Magazine's Nontraditional Model