Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Former Bloomberg Radio Anchor Becomes Published Author (left), March 17
- Top Newsweek/Daily Beast Writer Gets New York Times Gig, March 16
- Meredith Names VP of Corporate Sales, March 19
- Peter Lauria Thinks its Time for Oprah to Shut Down OWN, March 21
- The 2012 Digital Ellie Award Winners, March 20
- YES Network Names New Sideline Reporter, March 20
- Massive Layoffs Hit Oprah Winfrey‘s OWN, March 20
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- Nina Willdorf Named Editor of All You
- 15,000-Word, Seven-Part Las Vegas Sun Series Wins Dart Award
- Music Journo Never Got a Thank You from The Clash, Elvis Costello
- Lake Bell AND Tom Hardy Go Topless for Esquire