T: The New York Times Magazine and Health.com have made additions to their editorial teams. The details are below.
- Nick Haramis is joining T: The New York Times Style Magazineas a senior features editor. Haramis comes to the Times from Bullet, an arts and fashion publication. He spent the past two years there as editorial director. Prior to that Haramis worked at BlackBook Media.
- Christine Mattheis has been named senior editor of Health.com. Mattheis was most recently an editor for Fitbie.com, a collaboration between MSN and Rodale.
- Deirdre Finnegan Named Publisher of EatingWell
- Brian Balthazar Joins AOL as Exec Producer and Head of Programming
- Sam Rosen Named The Atlantic's VP of Marketing
- Nicoletta Santoro Named Creative Director at Large for Town & Country