- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
The Weather Channel is looking for a Spanish-language Homepage Editor. next job MetroFocus is looking for a Senior Producer. next job Scout Media is looking for a Sports writer. next job Law360 is looking for a Senior Insurance Reporter. next job Scout Media is looking for a Hunting/Fishing writer. next job Starchefs is looking for a Executive Assistant. next job RF|Binder is looking for a Digital Strategist. next job Haymarket Media, Inc. is looking for a Special Projects Editor. next job Regan Arts is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing. next job Haymarket Media, Inc. is looking for a News Editor. see all
Starting September 8, get hands-on content marketing training in Content Marketing 101! Through a series of webcasts, content and marketing experts will teach you the best practices for creating, distributing and measuring the results of your brand's content, including how to develop a content marketing plan, become a content marketing and more. Register now!