- Heather Vogell and Ryan Gabrielson have both been named reporters for ProPublica. Vogell comes to the site from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she had serving as a reporter since 2005. In 2013, her “Cheating Our Children,” series was a finalist for the Goldsmith Prize for Investigative Reporting. Gabrielson joins ProPublica from the Center for Investigative Reporting, where he had been since 2010. His reporting on violent crimes on the developmentally disabled was a finalist for the 2013 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.
- WWD reports that Style.com has named Noah Johnson deputy editor and Jessica Teves site director. Johnson comes to Style.com from Complex and Teves joins from Refinery29.
- Eater to Begin Restaurant Reviews
- Cameron Connors Named Publisher of Popular Mechanics, Rodale Promotes Two
- Former NY Times Exec Tim Griggs Named Publisher of Texas Tribune
- Guardian US Adds Feminist Columnist Jessica Valenti