Some revolving door news today: Hearst Magazines has appointed two new vice presidents, and The Atlantic has added to its AtlanticLive team. Details are below.
- Hearst has named Eliot Kaplan and Ellen Payne vice presidents of Hearst Magazines. Kaplan has been with Hearst since 1999, most recently serving as executive director of talent acquisition. Payne has been with Hearst since 1997, most recently serving as director of editorial operations.
- Lauren Evans is joining The Atlantic’s AtlanticLIVE event team as associate director of business development. Evans comes to the Atlantic from
The Wall Street Journal, where she had been for the past six years.
- Eater to Begin Restaurant Reviews
- Cameron Connors Named Publisher of Popular Mechanics, Rodale Promotes Two
- Former NY Times Exec Tim Griggs Named Publisher of Texas Tribune
- Guardian US Adds Feminist Columnist Jessica Valenti