SpinMedia has made a few hires and a promotion. Details are below.
- Pete Riherd has been named VP/western sales director. He comes to the company from Selectable Media. Prior to that he worked at Entertainment Weekly.
- Diane Clements joins as west coast account director. She comes to the company from Rolling Stone.
- Also joining the west coast sales team as account executives are Bryan Kinney and Shannon Bennett.
- Todd Wienke joins as VP/midwest sales director. Wienke comes to SpinMedia from Hot Chalk.
- Joining Wienke as midwest account executives are Elizabeth O’Connell and Cassandra Cogswell.
- Pete Reisner has been named account director in New York. He previously worked at Complex Media.
- Michael Sandler has been promoted from sales team member to account exec.
- The LA marketing team also added Kristi Allain, Rachel Weber and Britt Verna.
- So What Do You Do, Noah Rosenberg, Founder, CEO and EIC of Narratively?
- Adam Auriemma Departs WSJ for Fusion
- How to Spot the Banksy BS
- Simon Dumenco Named Ad Age Editorial Director