Adult entertainment entrepreneur Kevin Blatt has devoted his life to the selling of hotness. And if anyone is wondering why FBLA asked him to answer our fabled foolish questions, check out #9.
1. What newspapers do you read? I read the NY Times, LA Times, Variety and the Cleveland Plain Dealer mostly for the obituaries.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? None of them, my reading comprehension skills are pretty good )
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? I enjoy reading mediabistro.com, huffingtonpost.com, cnn.com and my favorite, of course, is Lukeisback.com
4. Where do you get your car washed?
Beverly Hills, there is no better people watching in the world than at a Beverly Hills car wash.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Michael, I think.
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? Newspapers will never die, they are like adult bookstores, people will always want to see, touch, and taste the news-not to mention newspapers are made to clean windows with–they don’t streak glass.