The NY Times might have some fancy writers, editors and such but the LA Times has a secret weapon: Edward Padgett, pressman, blogger, and relentless teller of truth. And the truth comes out, when he answers those “so random they must be profound” questions of ours.
1. What’s the first thing(s) you read in the morning? LAObserved, LA Biz Observed, Fishbowl LA, Media Bistro, Los Angeles Times, San Gabriel Valley Tribune.
2. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure website? Fling.com
3. What job do you fantasize about having? Tour guide on the Island of Cozumel for non Spanish speaking tourist.
4. Last movie you saw? I-robot with Will Smith
5. Last book you read? On Death and Dying, by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross M.D.
6. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. Met Debra Wilson from MAD TV at Naja’s in Redondo Beach, we danced, drank, and laughed. Just met Danny Bonaduce at the 2007 Love Ride, and found him to be much calmer than portrayed by the media.