Downtown advocate, gad-fly or whatever he is, Brady Westwater is the LA Cowboy. Since we’re moving into his neighborhood, we tried to get on his good side, but he was wise to our tricks. So, lookin’ for 8 right out of the gate*, here’s Westwater’s answers.
1. What newspapers do you read?
LA Times, New York Times, Downtown News, LA Weekly, City Beat, Daily News, and Rodeo News plus the LA Business Journal, Journal of the Arts & Wall Street Journal if I can score a free copy.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading?
Cowboys don’t move our lips unless food or sex is involved. But if we did – it would be the NYT’s editorial page and LAT’S West magazine.
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark?
Fishbowl LA & NY, MissSnark, LAObserved, the Curbs, Kausfiles, and DrudgeReport plus any site with naked cowgirls on it
4. Where do you get your car washed? Cowboys don’t have cars. Cowboys ride horses.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? If I need a tooth pulled, I use a horse, a saddle and a rope.