- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Restaurant PR Company is looking for a Restaurant PR Specialist. next job Jack Morton Worldwide is looking for a Marketing Manager (In-house). next job Time Inc. is looking for a Digital Sales Planner – AMEX Publishing. next job Conde Nast is looking for a Lead Product Designer. next job New York University is looking for a Writer. next job Nielsen is looking for a Client Services Director. next job Conde Nast is looking for a Account Manager, Ars Technica. next job British Consulate General is looking for a Marketing Associate. next job Oyster is looking for a Publisher Account Manager. next job Conde Nast is looking for a Digital Sales Planner. see all