- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Columbia Magazine is looking for a Editor-in-Chief. next job The New York State Society of CPAs is looking for a Copywriter. next job Law360 is looking for a Senior Insurance Reporter. next job Nine West Group is looking for a Database Marketing Manager, White Plains NY. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Art Director. next job Scout Media is looking for a Sports writer. next job Palgrave Macmillan is looking for a Editor. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Web Developer. next job Emerald Expositions is looking for a Associate Editor-Contract Magazine. next job A Massive Name in Lifestyle Media is looking for a Director of Content Marketing Strategy. see all