- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Modern Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales, Commission Only. next job Eurasia Group is looking for a Graphic Designer. next job Media Executive Search Firm is looking for a Talent Acquisition Researcher (Business Intelligen. next job Art in America Magazine is looking for a Annual Guide Listings Coordinator. next job Online B2B Publisher in the Finance/Real Estate is looking for a Editorial and Marketing Coodinator. next job realtor.com/News Corp. is looking for a National Account Manager (NY or Chicago). next job Cinedigm is looking for a Marketing Intern. next job NewYork-Presbyterian is looking for a Manager - Service Line Marketing. next job Mouth Public Relations, LLC is looking for a SAE/Account Director - NYC PR Firm. next job Apress is looking for a Senior Editor, Computer Science. see all