- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Translation LLC is looking for a Account Executive. next job Digital Media Company is looking for a Brand Writer. next job Women Presidents' Organization is looking for a Communications Manager. next job BERLINROSEN PUBLIC AFFAIRS is looking for a Junior Account Associate. next job Brand Connections is looking for a Account Director, Sales. next job Hearst Business Media / UTP is looking for a Editor. next job The Estee Lauder Companies is looking for a ED, Corporate Online Global Communications. next job Bedford, Freeman & Worth is looking for a Media Producer. next job Cox Digital Solutions is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager, Ad Ops. next job Bloomberg LP is looking for a Project Manager - Mobile. see all