- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Scholastic is looking for a Meta-Data Assistant. next job Macmillan is looking for a Marketing Analytics Director. next job The Museum of Modern Art is looking for a Video Producer. next job Crain's New York Business is looking for a Account Manager. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Multimedia Producer. next job John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Manager. next job Daily Mail Online is looking for a General Reporters. next job Scholastic is looking for a Copy Editor. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Editor, Science/Medical Journals. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Editorial Director, Tastebook.com. see all