- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Manhattan Marketing Ensemble: MME is looking for a Account Executive. next job ALM Media is looking for a National Account Executive - B2B Advertising Sales. next job Cablevision is looking for a Director of User Experience. next job World Science Festival is looking for a Associate Director, Corporate Sponsorships. next job Springer Science + Business Media is looking for a Editor, Pharmaceutical Science and Biomedical Engineering. next job New Visions for Public Schools is looking for a Senior Program Officer, Communications. next job Financial Times Publications is looking for a Sales Executive - Solution Sales. next job Penguin Group (USA) is looking for a Designer/Senior Designer—Portfolio. next job UNICEF New York is looking for a Communication Consultant, DOC. next job Springer Science + Business Media is looking for a Business Development Manager. see all