- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Neumans' Kitchen is looking for a Director of Marketing & Communications. next job EVINS Communications, Ltd. is looking for a Senior Account Executive, Travel & Hospitality. next job Jazz at Lincoln Center is looking for a Content Strategy and Marketing Manager. next job Inc. Media is looking for a Assistant Marketing Manager, Inc. Media. next job AFAR Media is looking for a Sales Coordinator. next job Atlantic Media Strategies is looking for a Managing Editor. next job Haute Living is looking for a Assistant Digital Editor. next job Penguin Random House U.S.A. is looking for a Marketing Manager, Crown Publishing Group - Clarkson Potter & Harmony imprints. next job A Luxury Online Retailer is looking for a E-Commerce Marketing Director. next job Meredith is looking for a Strategic Mktg Dir, Better Homes & Gardens. see all