Dr. Oz The Good Life has made five hires. Details are below.
- Lisa Bain has been named executive editor. She comes to the magazine from Women’s Health, where she held the same role since 2009. She previously served as Parenting’s executive editor and senior editor at Glamour.
- Jaclyn Steinberg joins as design director. Steinberg previously served as Cosmo’s design director. Prior to Cosmo, she worked as deputy art director at People and People Specials.
- Miranda Van Gelder has been named lifestyle director. She most recently served as senior digital editor of healthy content at FoodNetwork.com.
- Bruce Perez joins The Good Life as photo director. Perez had served as Redbook’s photo director since 2004.
- Maria Masters has been named senior editor. Masters most recently served as an associate health editor at Family Circle.