- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Gannett Co. Inc. is looking for a Advertising Sales Coordinator. next job Effective Immediately PR / The Outlet Music is looking for a Assistant Publicist. next job J. Walter Thompson Inc (JWT) is looking for a Payroll Associate. next job The Huffington Post is looking for a HuffPost PR&Communications Fellowship. next job RGM Group is looking for a Digital Media, Director of Sales Northeast. next job American Media, Inc. is looking for a eCommerce Project Manager. next job Dow Jones is looking for a Account Development Executive. next job Daily Mail Online is looking for a Community Moderator. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Night Assistant. next job MME is looking for a Assistant Account Executive. see all