- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
CreditLand.com is looking for a Freelance Bloggers. next job UrbanDaddy is looking for a Photo Research Intern. next job The School of Visual Arts is looking for a Communication Coordinator. next job Dow Jones is looking for a Integrated Marketing Coordinator. next job NY Daily News is looking for a Digital Business Development Manager. next job Scripps Networks is looking for a Senior Editor. next job patch.com is looking for a Local Online Sales Associate, Garden City. next job MediaVest is looking for a Associate Director, Local Activation. next job Sirius XM Radio is looking for a Manager, Digital Operations. next job NBC Universal is looking for a Sr. Client Service Specialist - DailyCandy. see all