- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Interactive Engagement Group/WNET is looking for a Sr. Multimedia Producer-Local/Nat'l PBS Programs. next job CafeMom is looking for a Research Manager. next job Child's Play Communications is looking for a Public Relations Account Coordinator. next job NewBay Media, LLC is looking for a Sales Manager. next job Columbia University is looking for a Assistant Director of Events. next job Effective Immediately PR / The Outlet Music is looking for a Music Publicist. next job Child's Play Communications is looking for a Public Relations Account Executive. next job WPIX11 is looking for a Producer. next job The Futuro Media Group is looking for a Digital Media Director. next job GameChanger is looking for a Marketing Copywriter & Campaign Manager. see all