Earlier we learned of several editorial moves at WWD, and now Fortune has announced their own. Below are the highlights, followed by the memo announcing the changes from Andy Serwer, Fortune’s managing editor.
- Cliff Leaf is retuning to Fortune as assistant managing editor. Leaf was recently guest editor for The New York Times op-ed page and Sunday Review section. Previously he served as executive editor of Fortune.
- Megan McCarthy has been named senior editor of Fortune.com. She comes to Fortune from Reuters.
- Andrew Nusca has been named senior editor. He most recently served as writer/editor for CBS Interactive’s ZDNet.
- Claire Zillman has joined as a writer for Fortune.com. She was most recently a staff reporter at American Lawyer magazine.
- Jen Wieczner has been named writer/reporter. Wieczner comes to Fortune from MarketWatch and The Wall Street Journal.
- Jaclyn Laraso has been named photo editor of Fortune.com. She most recently served as photo editor at Parenting.com.
- Neil Harris has joined Fortune as an associate photo editor. He had been with Time since 2010.