- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
American Media, Inc. is looking for a Designer - Web and Mobile Platforms. next job Phoenix House is looking for a Marketing & Communications Associate. next job Boutique NYC PR Agency is looking for a Public Relations Senior Account Executive. next job BlackboardEats is looking for a NY Restaurant Partnerships Manager. next job YourTango.com is looking for a YourTango Assistant Editor/Web Producer. next job Gravity Media is looking for a Media Director. next job Yahoo is looking for a Writer/Reporter, Yahoo Celebrity. next job About.com is looking for a Social Content Editor - Freelance. next job Linda Gaunt Communications is looking for a Digital Public Relations Manager. next job About.com is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer. see all