- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Major Health/Wellness Digital Site is looking for a Digital Sales - CPG. next job Jun Group Productions LLC is looking for a Account Manager. next job China Institue is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer. next job Branding Agency is looking for a Account Manager. next job Selfie.com is looking for a Director of Marketing. next job Q by Equinox is looking for a Lifestyle Editor. next job Duggal Visual Solutions is looking for a Assistant Manager- Marketing Department. next job Icarus Films is looking for a Home Video Sales Director. next job CreativeFeed is looking for a Freelance Project Manager / Producer. next job Allure.com is looking for a Freelance Social Media Editor. see all