- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Women Presidents' Organization is looking for a Communications Manager. next job BERLINROSEN PUBLIC AFFAIRS is looking for a Junior Account Associate. next job Brand Connections is looking for a Account Director, Sales. next job Hearst Business Media / UTP is looking for a Editor. next job The Estee Lauder Companies is looking for a ED, Corporate Online Global Communications. next job Bedford, Freeman & Worth is looking for a Media Producer. next job Cox Digital Solutions is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager, Ad Ops. next job Bloomberg LP is looking for a Project Manager - Mobile. next job M Booth is looking for a Senior Account Supervisor. next job Sharethrough is looking for a Sales Manager. see all