- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
John Jay College of Criminal Justice is looking for a Executive Director of Marketing & Communications. next job YMCA of Greater New York is looking for a Digital Communications Manager. next job NY Daily News is looking for a Digital Sales Associate. next job W.W. Norton & Company is looking for a Junior Designer. next job Mashwork is looking for a Senior Social Media Analyst. next job The Huffington Post is looking for a Editorial Fellowship, HuffPost Impact (New York). next job Spark, a division of McMurry/TMG is looking for a Art Director - Motion Graphics. next job Value Line Publishing LLC is looking for a Associate Product Development Manager. next job Bond Strategy is looking for a Social Media Specialist. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Marketing and Brand Manager. see all