- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
WNBC-TV, NYC is looking for a P/T Weekend Editor – Digital Media- WNBC- TV. next job Con Edison is looking for a Writer/Editor. next job Fashion Update Inc. is looking for a Public Relations Manager. next job Fashion and Media Company is looking for a Marketing / New Business Coordinator. next job Artisans of Leisure is looking for a Client Services (Administrative). next job Sloane & Company is looking for a PR Associate . next job Luxury Lifestyle PR/Brand Communications Agency is looking for a Account Executive. next job National Classroom Magazine is looking for a Assistant Editor/ Early-Childhood. next job Moguldom Media Group is looking for a Associate Editor, StyleBlazer. next job HBO is looking for a HBO Digital Production Designer (MAX GO). see all