- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
American Media, Inc. is looking for a Traffic Manager. next job Mucca is looking for a Project Manager. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Stock Planning/Manufacturing Controller. next job W.W. Norton & Company is looking for a Licensing and Legal Assistant. next job SourceMedia is looking for a Email & Demand Generation Campaign Manager. next job Interactive One is looking for a Managing Editor, HelloBeautiful. next job Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) is looking for a Graphic Design Coordinator. next job Macmillan is looking for a Senior Publicist. next job Nielsen is looking for a Copywriter, Global Marketing. next job Mouth is looking for a Social Strategist/Manager. see all