- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
The Food Network is looking for a Programming Manager, Food Network Digital. next job Shain+Oringer is looking for a Consumer Marketing Director. next job Studio One is looking for a Associate Account Manager. next job Outsider is looking for a Account Executive. next job The Juilliard School is looking for a Program Editor. next job Next Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Executive. next job gyro is looking for a Sr Acct Planner. next job gyro is looking for a Project Manager. next job ACLU is looking for a Marketing Manager. next job Leading Advertising Agency is looking for a Presentation Artist. see all