- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Viacom Media Networks is looking for a Multi-Platform Producer, Comedy Central. next job B2B Publishing, Magazine Publishing is looking for a Ad Operations Print Production Specialist/Digital. next job Online Marketing Group is looking for a Marketing Project Manager. next job Niche Media Holdings is looking for a Associate Art Director. next job Neuberger Museum of Art is looking for a Marketing Manager. next job Meredith is looking for a Digital Director, Fitness.com. next job Law360 is looking for a Project Finance Senior Reporter. next job Law360 is looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Senior Reporter. next job Development Counsellors International (DCI) is looking for a Account Executive/Assistant Account Executive. next job Children's Health Fund is looking for a Manager of Media Relations. see all