- SportsNewser: Nike has re-signed Michael Vick. Somewhere, a dog growls, sniffs his own butt, then lays down.
- AllTwitter: NBA coaches will be fined $1 million if they retweet or reply to a player on Twitter during the lockout. We’re not sure if it’s okay to favorite one of the players’ tweets (maybe something like, “Gonna start wearing deodorant next season!”) but we’ll let you know if we hear anything.
- FishbowlLA: More on the Ashton Kutcher vs. Village Voice thing.
Bloomberg is looking for a Head of Digital Analytics - Multimedia Web. next job Cox Digital Solutions is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager, Ad Ops. next job Bloomberg LP is looking for a Project Manager - Mobile. next job M Booth is looking for a Senior Account Supervisor. next job Sharethrough is looking for a Sales Manager. next job AS IF Media Group is looking for a Project Manager. next job Metro New York is looking for a News Reporter. next job Time Inc. is looking for a Social Media Editor - RealSimple.com. next job Lawdragon.com is looking for a Web Developer. next job 5W Public Relations is looking for a Senior Manager, SEO. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Michael Vick’
Save $60 on our Job Search Intensive, an interactive online event starting June 11, 2013. Find the direction you need for your job search. Each week, we’ll feature career experts, recruiters, and HR professionals who will discuss how to get noticed by recruiters, interviewing tips, and how to create a stellar resume. Sign up soon while our early rates last. Register now.
- TVNewser: In the latest Media Beat, Tucker Carlson says he never cheers for anyone to get fired, only executed. Wait! That’s if you’re Michael Vick – otherwise you’re good.
- GalleyCat: Tom Cruise might star in an adaptation of the novel At The Mountains of Madness. We have nothing further to add.
- SportsNewser: Snooki is going to be on next Monday night’s WWE Raw show. This actually makes perfect sense.
- AllTwitter: 50 signs you’re addicted to Twitter. Number one is you clicked that link.
- FishbowlLA: Arianna Huffington said this about that Huff Post blogger strike: “Go ahead.” Damn, that’s straight gangsta.
- SportsNewser: Surprise! ESPN made a mistake and tried to make it look like it was Michael Vick’s fault.