- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Viacom Media Networks is looking for a Multi-Platform Producer, Comedy Central. next job Law360 is looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Senior Reporter. next job Niche Media Holdings is looking for a Associate Art Director. next job Meredith is looking for a Digital Director, Fitness.com. next job Law360 is looking for a Project Finance Senior Reporter. next job Children's Health Fund is looking for a Manager of Media Relations. next job Neuberger Museum of Art is looking for a Marketing Manager. next job B2B Publishing, Magazine Publishing is looking for a Ad Operations Print Production Specialist/Digital. next job Development Counsellors International (DCI) is looking for a Account Executive/Assistant Account Executive. next job Online Marketing Group is looking for a Marketing Project Manager. see all