- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
The Food Network is looking for a Programming Manager, Food Network Digital. next job Next Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Executive. next job gyro is looking for a Sr Acct Planner. next job The Juilliard School is looking for a Program Editor. next job Shain+Oringer is looking for a Consumer Marketing Director. next job Studio One is looking for a Associate Account Manager. next job Leading Advertising Agency is looking for a Presentation Artist. next job gyro is looking for a Project Manager. next job Outsider is looking for a Account Executive. next job ACLU is looking for a Marketing Manager. see all