- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Global agency is looking for a Public Relations - Pharma. next job Underline Communications is looking for a Marketing Client Partner. next job Hearst Digital Media is looking for a Viral News Editor. next job MODCo Group is looking for a Director of Account Services. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Marketing Analytics Associate - Consumer Marketing & Operations. next job Medical Dynamics is looking for a Account Supervisor. next job NYC Public Relations Firm is looking for a Account Coordinator. next job Council on Foreign Relations is looking for a Publishing Associate. next job Rodale is looking for a Associate Director, Integrated Marketing-WH. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Digital Content Assistant, Penguin Young Readers. see all