- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
MODCo Group is looking for a Director of Account Services. next job The Huffington Post is looking for a Editorial Fellowship, HuffPost Tech, New York. next job HNW, Inc. is looking for a Strategic Marketing Consulting (Financial Svcs). next job Council on Foreign Relations is looking for a Publishing Associate. next job Niche Media Holdings is looking for a Temporary Digital Imaging Specialist. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Stenographer. next job HNW, Inc. is looking for a Senior Editorial Writer (Financial Services). next job NY Daily News is looking for a Online Overnight Reporter/Editor. next job HNW, Inc. is looking for a Lead Creative, Copy. next job Bonnier Corporation is looking for a Digital Producer & Project Manager, Outdoor Brands. see all