The Week Publications, parent of The Week and Mental Floss, have added three staffers to its sales team. Below are the details.
- John Guehl rejoins the company as director of digital sales development. He previously served as an account director for The Week and TheWeek.com, from 2007 to 2012. Guehl most recently served as executive sales development director for Bon Appétit.
- James Alfieri has been named Northeast director. Alfieri most recently managed almost half of The Economist’s top 20 corporate accounts.
- Matt Estrada has been named Southwestern director. Estrada comes to The Week Publications from Say Media, where he served as a senior sales executive.
- Eater to Begin Restaurant Reviews
- Cameron Connors Named Publisher of Popular Mechanics, Rodale Promotes Two
- Former NY Times Exec Tim Griggs Named Publisher of Texas Tribune
- Guardian US Adds Feminist Columnist Jessica Valenti