TheStreet is expanding again. Last week Herb Greenberg rejoined the site, and today it has announced some moves in its video department. Below are the details.
- Mark Sugarman joins as video creative director. Sugarman comes to TheStreet from MSNBC’s Ed Show, where he served as lead motion graphics artist. He has also worked at Fox Business Network and Bloomberg TV.
- Sophie Bearman and Jeremy Jennings have joined TheStreet as associate producers. Bearman is a 2013 Magna Cum Laude graduate of Harvard University. Jennings is a graduate of Radford University.
- Daniel Lebo has moved to a new role as video optimization manager. He was most recently a video producer. Lebo has been with The Street since 2011.
- The Week Publications Adds Three to Sales Team
- Vernon Loeb Named Houston Chronicle Managing Editor
- FiveThirtyEight Adds Deputy Editor and Director of Data and Technology
- Quartz Names Communications Director, Kiplinger Adds Investing Reporter