- TVNewser: Keith Olbermann suspends his “Worst Person” segment in response to the Rush Limbaugh/Sandra Fluke controversy.
- GalleyCat: It’s National Proofreading Day! Celebrate by checking your grammar online.
- eBookNewser: The Justice Department is investigating eBook publishers for possible price-fixing.
- FishbowlNY: There’s plenty of corporate ladder-climbing going on at Vanity Fair.
- On His 67th Birthday, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Starts New Gig: Los Angeles Register Columnist
- Hollywood Reporter Lists 35 'Most Powerful People in New York Media'
- The Young Turks Score $4 Million in Equity Funding
- Lake Bell AND Tom Hardy Go Topless for Esquire