Time has added three staffers and promoted three others. Details are below.
Matthew Drake has been named coordinating producer. Drake comes to Time from NowThis News, a mobile, social video news company.
- Martin Gee joins Time as senior art director. Gee most recently served as senior designer at The Huffington Post. Martin’s work has appeared in publications such as Adweek, Variety and Entertainment Weekly.
- Justin Worland has been named a breaking news reporter and fact checker. Worland has previously written for Roll Call and served as an intern in the House of Representatives.
- Dan Hirschhorn has been promoted to senior editor for news. He previously served as Time’s continuous news editor.
- Jonathan Woods has been promoted to senior editor, multimedia. He previously served as a senior editor for photo and interactive.
- Charlotte Alter has been promoted from web reporter to writer.
Starting January 15, work with a literary agent to write your middle-grade novel! In this course, you'll learn how to develop strong characters, write compelling dialogue, master the art of revision, and market your work to publishing houses and agents. Register now!