Months have passed since rumors about who would be named the next CEO of Time Inc. began circulating and yet… Nothing. Jeff Bewkes has yet to name a new head honcho for the company, and Laura Lang — Time Inc.’s current CEO — is like, whatever.
However, if the speculation is correct, the next chief will likely be one of three current Time Inc. executives, and not an outsider, like some had believed. The New York Post reports that the current line of thinking is that if Bewkes doesn’t name someone from beyond the Time Inc. walls by this week, it’ll come down to these three:
- David Geithner, executive vice president and group president of the Style & Entertainment Group
- Howard Averill, executive vice president and CFO
- Todd Larsen, executive vice president and group president of the News & Sports Group
No word on if any of them are excited or scared about this.
- AP Removes Photo Depicting Boy's Group Acting More Bigoted Than Usual
- Condé Nast Relocation to 1 WTC Begins in November
- Forbes Media Buyer Might Come from Far East
- AOL Revenue up 13 Percent Behind Strong Ad Sales