It’s always fun to dive into Google Analytics and ascertain how readers are coming to this site via “organic search.” For the year 2012, so far, here are the five most clicked-through media personality queries:
3) Jackie Johnson: The KCAL-KCBS weather forecaster, who today is on her way to Fiji for a vacation, remains an evergreen search term at FishbowlLA. Keyworded queries usually involve the word married, engaged or wedding.
- Sandy Koufax Still Won't Reveal What He Did on Yom Kippur in 1965
- Chronicle Pair Offer Visiting Journalists a Ten-Step Article Template
- ESPN Source: Knicks-Phil Jackson Deal is 'Pretty Much Done'
- Anchorman 2 Spawns a Food Truck