It’s always fun to dive into Google Analytics and ascertain how readers are coming to this site via “organic search.” For the year 2012, so far, here are the five most clicked-through media personality queries:
3) Jackie Johnson: The KCAL-KCBS weather forecaster, who today is on her way to Fiji for a vacation, remains an evergreen search term at FishbowlLA. Keyworded queries usually involve the word married, engaged or wedding.
- Guardian Dudette Salutes Bill & Ted's Excellent Anniversary
- 15,000-Word, Seven-Part Las Vegas Sun Series Wins Dart Award
- On His 67th Birthday, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Starts New Gig: Los Angeles Register Columnist
- Hollywood Reporter Lists 35 'Most Powerful People in New York Media'