The March ad page results are in – and according to min, Architectural Digest, in its first issue under new Editor-in-Chief Margaret Russell – is the big winner. The magazine jumped from 50 pages in March, 2010 to 91 this year – a whopping 80 percent gain. We’d like to say that FishbowlNY’s positive thoughts about Russell were responsible somehow, even if they had nothing to do with it at all.
The rest of the top five magazines for March ad pages features a few familiar faces, and something called Texas Monthly. We have no idea either.
- Architectural Digest – 80 percent gain
- People StyleWatch – 75 percent gain
- Seventeen – 66 percent gain
- Texas Monthly – 43 percent gain
- Elle Decor – 39 percent gain