Wired has made three new additions to its staff. All three will be based in Wired’s San Francisco offices. Check out the details below.
- Billy Sorrentino has been named deputy creative director, a new role at the magazine. Prior to joining Wired, he served as a design director of Condé Nast’s editorial development group.
- Eric Steuer has been named community director. He most recently served as creative director of Creative Commons.
- Nicole Wilke joins as web producer. She most recently served as a director at media consulting firm Triemt. Wilke begins September 30 and will report to Hayley Nelson,Wired’s director of product management.
- Four Executives Promoted at Atlantic Media
- More Changes at the Top for Time Inc. [Updated]
- Former Time Inc. CEO Jack Griffin Named CEO of Tribune Publishing
- Esquire Adds Style Editor, BuzzFeed Names Data Editor