With Walt Mossberg leaving The Wall Street Journal to forge ahead with AllThingsD as a separate entity from Dow Jones, the paper had some big shoes to fill. Below are the people who will be giving it a go. The foursome will be responsible for the Journal’s personal tech coverage.
- Wilson Rothman joins the Journal as personal tech editor. He comes to the paper from NBC News digital.
- Geoffrey Fowler has been named a reviewer/columnist. Fowler has been with the Journal for the part 13 years as a reporter.
- Joanna Stern joins as a reviewer/columnist as well, but with an emphasis on video. She comes to the paper from ABC News.
- Nathan Olivarez-Giles joins as a personal tech blogger and web producer. He’ll be overseeing a new personal tech vertical the Journal plans on launching in February 2014.
- Wenner Media CRO Bolts to Apple University
- Marie Claire and Bonnier Corp. Add to Teams
- Amy Keller Laird Named Editor-in-Chief of Women's Health
- Naomi Zeichner Named Editor-in-Chief of The Fader