- David Benoit is taking on the new “shareholder activism” beat. Benoit was most recently a blogger for MoneyBeat.
- Gillian Tan is also taking on a new beat, deal finance. Tan’s most recent role was a M&A reporter for the Journal in Australia.
- Marie Beaudette is joining the M&A group as a news editor. Beaudette most recently oversaw the Journal’s Daily Bankruptcy Review newsletter.
- Liz Hoffman is joining the paper from Law360, where she served as a M&A reporter. According to Heller, Hoffman will cover “The twists and turns that often follow [deals], from unusual terms and defenses to all-out corporate takeover battles.”
- Four Executives Promoted at Atlantic Media
- More Changes at the Top for Time Inc. [Updated]
- Former Time Inc. CEO Jack Griffin Named CEO of Tribune Publishing
- Esquire Adds Style Editor, BuzzFeed Names Data Editor