- David Benoit is taking on the new “shareholder activism” beat. Benoit was most recently a blogger for MoneyBeat.
- Gillian Tan is also taking on a new beat, deal finance. Tan’s most recent role was a M&A reporter for the Journal in Australia.
- Marie Beaudette is joining the M&A group as a news editor. Beaudette most recently oversaw the Journal’s Daily Bankruptcy Review newsletter.
- Liz Hoffman is joining the paper from Law360, where she served as a M&A reporter. According to Heller, Hoffman will cover “The twists and turns that often follow [deals], from unusual terms and defenses to all-out corporate takeover battles.”
- Wenner Media CRO Bolts to Apple University
- Marie Claire and Bonnier Corp. Add to Teams
- Amy Keller Laird Named Editor-in-Chief of Women's Health
- Naomi Zeichner Named Editor-in-Chief of The Fader