Popping the cork on a milestone, the YES Network airs a special March 13–10 Years of YES.
The two-hour program takes viewers down memory lane from the past decade. The regional sports network debuted March 19, 2002.
Along with some memorable moments from YES telecasts, game announcers will recount their own tales of standout moments.
- A look at the 2009 Yankees’ World Series winning season, along numerous milestones during the season, none bigger than Derek Jeter‘s 3,000th hit.
- Recalling the Nets back-to-back NBA Finals appearances
- A roundtable discussion with YES broadcasters Kay, Ken Singleton, John Flaherty, Ian Eagle, and Bob Lorenz reflecting on their favorite on-air moments.
- Interviews with Mike Francesa and Chris “Mad Dog” Russo about their pioneering WFAN simulcast on YES.
- The Internet is Alive with the Sound of Angry #SOML Fans
- Samantha Bee Pays a Visit to the New York Times
- Perez Hilton to Star in Gay Dads of New York
- Dateline NBC Delves Into Unsolved Murder of Newspaper Reporter's Brother