Hear what freelancers and the employers who hire them have to say.
Send us your stories.

Freelance Marketplace Forum 14 topics
Torrence Boone Emphatic About Google PPC (2) 4/8/2014
Looking for High-Quality Professional Ad Music (1) 4/2/2014
REALITY TV CASTING CALL- Social Media Professional (1) 3/23/2014
more... - post new topic

Have a question?
Read our FAQs or contact us by email or at 212-547-7934
  Matthew Pitt
Professional/Personal Overview
  (ALL TK) Whether seeing a project through its nascent stages, or cleaning up a fire started by someone else, I love generating ideas, pitching content, and identifying creative responses to problems. 96% of my ideas fall into the category of good or bad. It's the other 4% that will blow your mind. For over fifteen years, I've served as the fact checker for Parker Brothers (makers of Clue and Connect Four!) Also, I do windows. All of them.
Work Info
Book Author 10 Years
Editor 10 Years
Writer 10 Years
Arts & Humanities 8 Years
Books & Literature 10 Years
Entertainment 10 Years
Total Media Industry Experience
10 Years
Media Client List (# assignments last 2 yrs)
TK (1-2), TK (1-2), TK (1-2)
Computer Skills
Word, Quark, MS Office, OS 10, Windows XP
Laptop, Digital Camera
Foreign Language Skills
Some Spanish (Elementary to Intermediate)
New York Times Fellow in Fiction, Bronx Writers' Center Fellow, Carl Baldwin Scholar (St. Louis Post-Dispatch), Inkwell Short Fiction Prize, etc. (More TK)
Freelancer Availability
I freelance full-time. I live near Biloxi-Gulfport, MS. I am willing to travel anywhere. I have a driver's license. I have access to a car.