As we head home for the three-day weekend, we wanted to make sure you had plenty of publishing headlines to keep you busy. Here are the most popular headlines of the last week, ranging from Jon Stewart‘s win at the Grammy Awards to a Lisa Simpson book club.
Email GalleyCat to get all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in a daily email newsletter.
1. Borders Will Close 200 Stores
2. The Great Gatsby Nintendo Game
3. 5 Things Publishers Need to Know About Mobile Apps
4. Best Book-Based Netflix Movies Online for People Who Hate Valentine’s Day
5. Jonathan Lethem: ‘Brooklyn Is Repulsive with Novelists, It’s Cancerous with Novelists’
6. Lisa Simpson Gets Book Club on Tumblr
7. Barnes & Noble Writes Open Letter to Amazon Affiliates
8. Scientists Date Unreadable Manuscript
9.3 WordPress Tools To Put Your Book in Browsers
10. Jon Stewart & Julie Andrews Win Audiobook Grammy Awards
- High School Reading 1907-2012 & Public Domain Book Covers: Top Stories of the Week
- Amazon Fan Fiction & Nobel Prize Candidates: Top Stories of the Week
- Our Tsundoku Problem & Viral Book-Shop Sign: Top Stories of the Week
- Haruki Murakami & The Great Gatsby: Top Stories of the Week