Novelist J.C. Reed has topped our Self Published Bestsellers List this week with her “Surrender Your Love” series.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in four major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, B&N, Apple iBookstore and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 24, 2013
1. Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed: “Meeting Jett was like lightning. Dangerous. Better left untouched. And better forgotten. But lightning always strikes twice.”
2. Conquer Your Love by J. C. Reed: “Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, finds forgetting is hard, but forgiving is harder. When the man she trusted, betrayed her, the only way to forget is to move on. Brooke is determined to start a new life, until she meets him again: the green-eyed, sexy as sin, six foot two sex god.”
3. Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines: “Rush promised her forever… but promises can be broken. Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.”
4. The Billionaire’s Obsession by J.S. Scott: “Needing nothing less than a miracle to save her, Kara gets rescue from an unknown, unlikely and overwhelming source. Billionaire Simon Hudson makes her an offer that is impossible to refuse, but terrifying to accept from a man that she’s never met.”
5. A Lost Witch by Debora Geary: “Hannah Kendrick has spent the last twelve years fighting for her sanity. And the doctor who has stood by her side has run out of options. A small computer tracking spell will find Hannah – but can Witch Central save her?”
6. Bluegrass Undercover by Kathleen Brooks: “Cade Davies is an ex-Army Ranger, teacher, and the new head coach of the high school football team in Keeneston. He barely has time to adjust to all of the changes in his life before he runs into the school’s fiery new guidance counselor and a new threat to the peaceful town of Keeneston.”
7. Before Now by Cheryl McIntyre: “Park Reed is a bastard in every sense of the word. He hasn’t always been this way. But after his heart was broken by the only girl he ever loved, being heartless gets him through the day and allows him to fill his nights with the nameless girls he has no intentions of seeing again. He now lives his life following the ever-growing list of “life lessons.”
8. Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder: “When Kyle Calloway died, he took a part of Nell with him. She wasn’t the only one left to pick up the pieces, however; Kyle’s death left a gaping hole in the hearts and lives of his parents and his older brother Colton, and ultimately broke the will of the girl he loved.”
Barnes & Noble Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 24, 2013
1. Bluegrass Undercover by Kathleen Brooks
2. Mine To Take by Cynthia Eden
3. The Way You Look Tonight by Bella Andre
4. Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
5. Conquer Your Love by J.C. Reed
6. Consequences by Aleatha Romig
7. Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder
8. Stay by Kelly Mooney
9. The Louisiana Liaisons Series Box Set by Lynda Chance
10. Amazingly Broken by Jordin Bishop
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 24, 2013
1. Beauty from Surrender by Georgia Cates
2. Jocomo by Timothy Cohorst
3. Salvation by Erica Stevens
4. Come Alive by Karina Halle
5. Notice Me by Lili Lam
6. Elysian by Addison Moore
7. Tales of the Were: Grif by Bianca D’Arc
8. A Fair Prospect: Desperate Measures by Cassandra Grafton
9. Running from Romeo by Diane Mannino
10. Ponies for Pathfinder by David Silver
Bestselling Self-Published Books at Apple for the Week of June 24, 2013
1. Black Heart by R.L. Mathewson
2. Billionaire Bachelors Collection by Melody Anne
3. Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
4. The Way You Look Tonight by Bella Andre
5. Before Now by Cheryl McIntyre
6. Forever You by Sandi Lynn
7. Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder
8. Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
9. Forever Black by Sandi Lynn
10. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
These four eBook lists were recorded on June 24, 2013.
For the Amazon list, we found the highest ranked self-published bestsellers in Amazon’s Top 100 Paid Kindle Books list. For the Barnes & Noble list, we highlighted the bestselling PubIt! eBooks from self-published authors. Finally, the Smashwords list was drawn from the bestselling titles in the company’s fiction list. None of these companies have released actual sales figures for the individual books.
For our Apple list, we took the top titles in the Books section of the iBookstore.
If you believe your book should (or should not) be included in our rankings, feel free to email GalleyCat with your concerns.
- 'Sweet Addiction' Stays on Top of the Self-Published Bestsellers List
- 'Sweet Addiction' Leads the Self-Published Bestsellers List
- 'Where I Belong' Holds No. 1 Spot on Self-Published Bestsellers List
- 'Where I Belong' Leads the Self-Published Bestsellers List