Jeremy Scahill, National Security Correspondent for The Nation and New York Times bestselling author, recently sat down with 10,000 words contributor Mona Zhang to talk about his new film “Dirty Wars,” which is based on the book of the same name.
Scahill tells mediabistroTV about what he sees as a war on journalists in the US and whether he thinks anyone can be an objective journalist.
- Part II, Wednesday: The gruesome discovery that sparked the “Dirty Wars” movie.
- Title & Release Date Revealed For New Judy Blume Adult Book
- Barbara Walters Declares George R.R. Martin to Be a Fascinating Person
- James Patterson Completes His Promise to Donate $1M to Indie Bookstores in 2014
- Lauren Oliver Shares Her Thoughts on the Traits of Fiction Writers