This week, ABRAMS is hiring a production manager, while Jessica Kingsley Publishers is seeking a vice president of sales and marketing. The Taunton Press needs a digital media operations specialist, and Sixth and Spring Books is on the hunt for an associate art director/senior designer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Production Manager ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Digital Media Operations Specialist The Taunton Press (Newtown, CT)
- Associate Art Director/Senior Designer Sixth and Spring Books (New York, NY)
- Project Manager/Executive Assistant Your Expert Nation, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing Jessica Kingsley Publishers (Philadelphia, PA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House