This week, ABRAMS is hiring a production manager, while Oxford University Press needs a development editor. Thieme Publishers is seeking an acquisitions editor, and Quarto Publishing Group is on the hunt for an acquiring editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Production Manager ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Development Editor Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor Thieme Publishers (New York, NY)
- Acquiring Editor Quarto Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
- Associate Marketing Manager Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House