This week, Amazon is hiring an editorial director of fiction, while ABRAMS needs a managing editor. Harlequin is seeking a senior publicist, and Quayside Publishing Group is on the hunt for an art director/design manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editorial Director, Fiction Amazon (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Senior Publicist Harlequin (New York, NY)
- Art Director/Design Manager Quayside Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
- Book Publicist Regnery Publishing (Washington, DC)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House