This week, Amazon is hiring a contracts manager for its publishing division, while Quercus Publishing is seeking an associate director of publicity. Macmillan needs a royalty manager, and Random House is on the hunt for an editor for Fodors.com. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Contracts Manager, Amazon Publishing Amazon (Seattle, WA)
- Associate Director of Publicity Quercus Publishing (New York, NY)
- Royalty Manager Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Editor, Fodors.com Random House (New York, NY)
- Brand Marketing Manager Hachette Book Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House