This week, Goodreads is hiring an account manager, while ABRAMS needs a managing editor. Greenleaf Book Group is seeking a project manager, and HarperCollins is on the hunt for a publicity manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Account Manager Goodreads (San Francisco, CA)
- Managing Editor ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Project Manager Greenleaf Book Group (Austin, TX)
- Publicity Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Art Director Hachette Book Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing