This week, Greenleaf Book Group is hiring an editor, while Oxford University Press needs a development editor. Bauman Rare Books is seeking a rare bookseller, and Cavendish Square Publishing is on the hunt for an editorial director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor Greenleaf Book Group (Austin, TX)
- Development Editor Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Rare Bookseller Bauman Rare Books (Las Vegas, NV)
- Editorial Director Cavendish Square Publishing (Buffalo, NY)
- Publicist Open Road Media (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing